Monday, March 4, 2019

Self Intro.

Hello there, did not notice you're here. Let me introduce myself real quick, is it ok with you? Good!

So, I'm 張其凱, or you can call me Bebe. The name originated from a well-known Taiwanese retired League of legned player, if you've played LoL once and watched some e-sport events back when he was still in, you must be familiar with him.
Since I didn't want to sound like a normie who called himself Mike or Jason, I called myself Bebe, but soon I found out that this name was not for a boy, welp I guess I kinda stuck with it.

Anyways, I've majored in the department of applied foreign languages for like 7 years since high school when I studied in shilin high school of commerce. And it's an one hell of journey too.

I've lived with my parents in Keelung since i was borned and I started my commuting life since high school.

I love listening music, Jpop and western EDM are my favorite, especially House and Hardstyle. My favorite artists are Kenshi Yonezu(米津玄師) and Aimer recently. If you are also a big fan of them, great then atleast we share something in common!

And that's me, a poor university student struggling irl. How about you? Feel free to introduce you in the comment section!

4 comments: